如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
Yet another of those quizzes
Saturday, December 27, 2008/ 4:57 PM
Ripped from Yvette. No furthur explanation required. :D
Starting time: 16:57 Sister: One! (Thankfully!) Brother: One! Shoe size: 10, it's freaky! No? Where you live: Hougang Favourite drink: Bubble tea, milk tea, plain water, coffee... Favourite breakfast: *thinks hard* a breakfast that's made with/from love Have you ever, Been on a plane: Yes, a couple of times Swam in an ocean: YES! Scuba Diving, and I conclude, the fish felt funny. Fallen asleep in school: In class? Not that I remembered... Broken someone's heart: Well, not that I know of it... Ugh. Fell off your chair: I can't remember, 'cos I would be laughing my head off and that doesn't help remembering anything. :D Waited for someone to call: That's like, *duh?* but mostly, I would call the other party first! Saved emails: Weirdly, yes. Guilty! What is your room like: In a mess, and the mess isn't mine. :D What is the last thing you ate: Hhhm, lunch at my aunt's. Ever had, Chicken pox: Yes. Sore throat: Too many a times. The thought of having another one will freak me out. Stiches: No. But the running kind I had in the past, but not anymore, now. Broken nose: Never. Do you believe love at first sight: It's called infatuation, right? :D Like picnics: Probably, the last one involved me falling into a giant gutter in Upper Pierce Reservoir! D: *UGH!* Who was/were the last person, You dance with: My sister? :D We do that loads of times. That make you smile: My mother. :D something stupid, as usual! You yelled at: My baby/toddler cousin, he was doing something wrong! Today did you: Talk to someone you like: I don't really like people. :D Kissed anyone: My baby/toddler cousin! Too cute to resist! :D Talk to an ex: Ex? In Single language, please! Miss someone: *pauses and ponders* I dunno... Eat: Yeah! :D The joy of life! Best feeling in the world: Love/Satisfaction/Joy What is under your bed: A monster that eats bad little kiddies up! :D Who do you really hate: At peace with the world, just dislike some of their antics. What time is it: 17:14 Is there a person in your mind now: None! :D Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Now, a sunflower, actually. Do you have any siblings: Rhetorical, I just said I have two! Do you want children: It depends. Adoption? Actually, I love children! :D Do you smile often: Ugh, yes? *grins* Do you like your handwriting: Maybe... :D Do you have any pets: Nopes. Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: No? But it'll be difficult, very, very, difficult. Do you sleep with the tv on: HA! I hate that. No, I don't! *Polishes halo* Do you eat healthy: If I feel like it :D Do you still have pictures of you and your ex: No ex=No pictures! :D Did you cry because of something someone said to you: Not anymore! Are you a toe painter: No. I dislike painting... Are you friendly: It'll have to depend. It's your choice! Are you closer to your mother or father: Neither. I love 'em alot, equally! Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: This question is stupid. Actually, I like sleeping on hard, nice smelling beds, any bed that fulfils those criteria, I'll sleep in 'em! What colour shirt are you wearing now: ORANGE! What were you doing at 7pm: Last night? Watching The Little Nyonya! What were you doing at 7pm: Can't remember! :D What are you doing right now: Rushing to complete this quiz! :D Who was the last person you cried in front of: Hhhm, I can't remember! Have you ever crawled through a window: almost did... How many people do you actually say you love them: not sure either... If you having a bad day,who will you mostly likely turn to: Not sure, anyone and everyone?! 5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
5 things on my to-do list:
5 people to do this quiz:
|
