如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
WYCF Day One
Monday, December 1, 2008/ 8:43 PM
Hey, I'm here! Okay, today was the first day of the World Youth Choral Festival Pre-Festival Camp which Stuart, Tengyong, Mark, Daniel and I attended, after going for choir practice in the morning. Which I will not elaborate about... Hhhm, we arrived late for sectionals at CCAB, which MrYong was holding, did some combined and well, we're done! Haha, took 153 back to Hougang, bade farewell to Mark and Daniel, then went of to buy XXL Chicken! ;D and walked Stuart back home before walking to Hougang Point to save some money! Plus, it's healthy training for the legs! Pardon me, 'cos I may not be able to blog for the whole week, 'cos I'll be super busy, and, yes. Oh, by the way, Happy World AIDs Day.
Red Ribbons, OLAS;D |
