如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
Quizzes kill spare time, not that I have any...
Monday, December 29, 2008/ 3:39 PM
Got this from Wenxi. Thanks.
1)Last night, did you go to sleep happy? Let me check. Not at all. 2)When was the last time you changed clothes in front of someone? Pretty recent. HAHA. I was in a rush! 3)Anyone told you a secret this week? No. I told myself my secret. 4) Did you have a good day yesterday? Yes, everyday's a good day! Mostly. 5) What was the highlight of today? Choir Christmas Party, but other than that, getting new track shoes! 6) Do you ever turn your cell phone off? Of course, every night! 7) What happened at 3:00am today? My world was shrouded in darkness, and the only lights were my dreams. 8) When was the last time you took a picture with your number 1 friend? *Ugh* Yesterday? 10) Do you hate anyone? No. (By the way there's no question 9!) 11) Do they know who they are? The people of the world! (no idea what's going on) 12) What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Jell-o! Maybe not. White bread does fine. 13) When did you last cry? A few months back? 14) Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor? When I was a kid, yeah. 15) Do you have a good relationship with your mother? We joke, we dance, we eat, we laugh. Good enough? :D 16) Are you slowly distancing from someone you like/love? MAYBE, baby. 17) When was the last time you bought something? I bought lunch today. 18) Have you ever told someone you love them? Not really. No. 19) Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you know you're wrong? Pretty often. (Look! There's no question 20 too!) 21) What do you want in your life right now? Be a vampire in Stephanie Meyer's fantasy novels! MWAHAHA. 22) Is there anyone that calls you baby? No? 23) In the next 4 months what are you looking forward to the most? Ordinary school life! :D 24) Why? Because, I can, dope. 25) Who were the last 5 people who texted you? *gropes around for phone* Yonghan, Caroline, Caroline's Mom, Stuart, Junheng. 26) What are you thinking of right now? Ending this damned quiz. 27) Have you ever been tanning? Well, I'm tenor though. :D 28) Have you ever sat and waited for someone to come online? N-E-V-E-R. 29) When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry? Like the past week, with my brother? :D 30) Have any crazy family members? Lemme check, Mom, Sister, Brother, Grandmother, Cousins, Aunt. Yeah, pretty much everyone! 31) Did you tell someone something today? Last time I checked, I told myself, how stupid I was trying to do this quiz. 32) Do you wear Crocs? I did, the slip-on kind. 33) Have you ever considered a sex change? If I were a boy... Oh wait! I am a boy!:D never. 34) What will you buy next? My running shoes! 35) What's on your mind right now? Ending this quiz, and it shall be. |
