如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
Quiz-time!
Friday, December 19, 2008/ 12:26 PM
I got these from Shawn Hoo! ;D
Q1. Do people treat you as a side dish? I don't know for sure. If I am, I guess I'll be the claypot tofu. :D (soft and delicate, yet hot and sizzling!) Q2. What's your favourite thing to do? Right now, it's watching The Little Nyonya. And pigging out, and probably learning new dishes from my mama (not momma)! Q3. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of love? Romeo and Juliet (A tragic romance) ? Q4. What kind of boyfriend/girlfriend do you want? An emo one. :D What? "Opposites" attract, afterall! Q5. Is there somebody in your heart right now? No. Only the atria and ventricles.And blood, of course. Q6. Do you believe that you can survive without money? Of course, I'll busk, and afterall, I love walking! Q7. Are you afraid of pain? That'll depend on my mood. I like inflicting pain, but not so much of a fan when recieving. Q8. What do you fear most? Hunger, I guess. Hhhm, nope. It's disease. Q9. If there is someone you love, will you confess to him/her? Right situation, right time, right place, right mood, and of course, right person. Q10. List 5 things/people you dislike now.
Q11. What are the 5 most passionate things to you at the moment?
Q12. If you had to eat one thing for your whole life, what would that be? Wha...? That's utter ridicule! Q13. If you had a chance to be rich or happy, which one will you choose? Happy, because, money can't buy happiness! Too bad, suckers! TRA-LA-LA! Q14. If you had the chance, which part of your character would you like to change? I wouldn't change nothing. I'm perfectly comfortable with myself, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. :D Q15. If you are unhappy, what will you do? Laugh at other's misfortune, then laugh at my misfortune of being unhappy. Q16. Which country do you like the most? Singapore, but Japan's next on the list! :D Q17. Which is your favourite band? ABBA/The Beatles/The Click Five! Q18. Are you happy? YES! Happy happy happy! Q19. What are you gonna do later? Loads. Like drink some water, go to the loo, talk to my mama, pack my room, walk the dog, mow the grass, shovel the snow that's covering the drive-way, watch teevee, attend guitar lessons, dye my hair, have multiple piercings, go for work, murder the landlady, etc. THE RULES
2-Stuart 3-Caroline 4-Weijian 5-Yonghan 6-Red 7-Black 8-Nightmarish 9-Japan 10-Lebenslust 11-Rihanna 12-Channel 8! 13-Pig 1- who is 1 to you? [Fiona Soh!] She's my cousin! 2- how would 2 respond to a 7 13? [Stuart, Black Pig] maybe realise, that it is my animagus form and not eat me! :D 3- are 3 and 5 compatible? [Caroline, Yonghan] No, no, no, Yonghan's got Shermin! And Caroline's got Vicki (and Jean, shhh, don't tell her!) 4- what is something 1 would do to 4? [Fiona Soh!, Weijian] Weijian: Ugh, hi? (waves hand) 5- is 5 a stalker? [Yonghan] Isn't it obvious, no right? :D 6- what significance does 6 hold in your life? [Red] Passion? Blood? 7- what would you do if your skin turned 7 one day? [Black] Rejoice! And sneak in to movies! Kidding! 8- which of the listed people [1-5] would you describe with 8? [Nightmarish] Stuart, on a bad day. :D 9- who [1-5] are you most likely to go to 9 with? [Japan] Fiona Soh! Family Vacation! HAHA, Australia was fun! :D 10- how does 10 describe you? [Lebenslust] The joy of life! :D 11- who [1-5] would be most likely to hate 11? [Rihanna] Stuart. No doubt! 12- how does 12 describe 2? [Channel 8, Stuart] Stuart: I go watch my SSSSiao Niang Re! 13- how alike are 13 and 3? [Pig(s), Caroline] Caroline's a banana, damnit! :D |
