如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
I am Jesse
Sunday, December 7, 2008/ 7:37 PM
Hell yeah! I've completed my 10km run today! It's my personal best ('cos I did not run 10km before...) at 1 hour 8 minutes. The timing wasn't fantastic, but still. The route was fun, wasn't too winding like last year's (the old uncles were complaining about) and at one stretch, we were running on the F1 track! ;D it really was a blast! So, one load off my mind and plenty more: WYCF performances, both XMChorale and the festival choir, and the SYF auditions. Hope I can make it into the SYF team! Hhhm, I'll really have to be disciplined in all aspects la. Okay, a quick round up from the past tuesday.
Tuesday: The Five Boys went for choir practice, and were driven to CCAB by Mr Yong. Sight-sang (tried) the 2 German songs but failed. Tired after the practice. Went back to Hougang, Daniel at Kovan (workplace) and walked Stuart back home. Went to the "Swing Place" with Mark and Tengyong, reached home at around 8pm. Wednesday: About the same, I guess. Thursday: TengTeng/YongYong was unwell. "Fever". Almost the same except that I walked Mark to the 88 busstop near my house without TengTeng/YongYong. Reached home later than 8pm. Friday: It was Stuart's round to fall ill. Daniel dropped off at his workplace, TengTeng/YongYong, Mark and I went to Stuart's house to pass him the WYCF schedule. Went to the "Swing Place". Reached home at 9pm... Saturday: Cab-pooled with TengTeng/YongYong, Mark and Stuart to SCH, Daniel went alone. Rehearsed with SNYO. We were conducted by Mr Lim Yau! (OMG, he's 57 but yet blimmin' cool! he's a real funny man, man! Funny, but strict.) Mr Yong fetch us to Boon Keng Station, we alighted at Kovan, played cards (;X) in the station itself, then went to Hougang, with Daniel heading off to work, walked Stuart home, ate lunch, then went to the "Swing Place". Saw somethings, blah blah, went home. Reached home at around 6.45pm. Adios, OLAS;D |
