如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
B.A.U.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008/ 10:33 PM
Alrights, so my neighbour died today. But I still have my life to live right? The period of mourning (for me, at least) has passed, and yes, I've moved on. Sometimes, I think I've changed more mentally than physically. I wonder.
At around 1pm, my mom called from her office, telling me to meet my aunt for some jalan jalan in town. But when I liased with my aunt, I was told to meet her at Bedok Interchange, as she was meeting with her boyfriend, who lives "within walking distance from the interchange". From there, we went to Raffles Place, where uncle KB went to donate blood. HAHA, that's noble. My aunt and I went for tea during the time he was doing charity. After that, we went to Orchard, Far East Plaza for some (window) shopping at for our dinner, at this cozy restaurant (whose owner's bad attitude really is far worse than your whoever.) , and when I saw cozy, I mean cozy. I counted, the restaurant sits only 17 at a time. Beat that. But the good side is, that there is no GST, but you have to pay $2 the moment you sit on their seat. Woah, you may think overpriced, but the two bucks entitles you to a (not so) free drink of your choice (Canned Drink, Japanese Tea, or (I forgot)), so yes. Set aside the bad service, their food is real good. Go try! Here comes this incident. You know that there are gay sugar daddies, I saw this super muscular friend with his gay sugar daddy (supposedly) when they came to dine as this restaurant. Like they could have fitted in, but they were very suspicious of their surroundings and kept shooting furtive galnces at me (okay, maybe I was the only suspicious one there, oh wait, uncle KB was also suspicious, I think...). And yeah. Moral of the story: Be cool, dude(s). So after that (hhhm,) interesting dinner, we walked around and looked for my new backpack, which I didn't find any, so, we headed over to Borders(!!!!!!!) and my aunt bought me this book titled "The Memory Keeper's Daughter". I'm quite sure Caroline introduced me to that book before... Okay, after purchasing our new copies, uncle KB went home alone while aunt and I headed to Sengkang/Buangkok. She took the train to Harbourfront and back, while I took the train to Punggol directly. Alighted at Buangkok, walked out of the station, and wham, I saw Ms Ng (Geog) with her parents! She was humming this happy tune. Okay, I was blur (as usual) then like I was OMG, that's Ms Ng!!! D: Dang, I'm real weird. I realised that the Little Nyonya's starting in 9 minutes, so I hurried to my grandma's house at heng, just in time for the show! Speaking 'bout the show, I think that ZhenZhu's EVIIIIIIL! Tried to scald her sister's hand. In a way, YuZhu is lucky to have YueNiang and vice versa. I wonder who'll marry who. I'm hoping that ChenXi'll marry Yueniang, they look so cute together! :D Goodnight! |
