如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
wet weather spells gloom.
Thursday, November 13, 2008/ 8:52 AM
Why am I getting a feeling, that on non-choir mornings, the sky will pour? D: So, I went out with Xiaoqi and Ivy after choir yesterday, Ivy arrived too early, and Xiaoqi arrived a little too late. Hhhm, we watched the Quantum of Solace, although I've already watched it on Tuesday night with family! ;DD We talked about lots of stuff, like school, bitches, and even condoms at one stage, well, kind of. But yes, Ivy invited me to her house for some random stuff, as well as other 603 friends! Alright! She got into triple science la, 14th in level! Smart lah, you! ;D But she's taking single humanities, like other schools don't really offer double humanities if the students are taking triple science. Some text message replies:
I do not think they'll give me 1B2 D: although my EOYs are pretty much all that I've hoped for, CA2 really stinks! And considering the hoards of people choosing the Chem-Physics stream(s), maybe, just maybe, I'll get my 3B1/2. And we're going to know our streaming results tomorrow! Gracious, that'll be my life for another two Xinmin years, although I guess I focus more on Choir practices... ;DD WWSG, OLAS;D |
