如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
Superstar?
Tuesday, November 18, 2008/ 1:43 PM
Somehow, I can't stand over-hardcore superstar wannabes. Seriously. And I can't stand stalkers and people like that. Wonder how those superstars stand paparazzi and stalkers... Oh, I forgot. They don't. Fineee. OMG. I just recieved a message from Mr Stalker Wannabe. Go stalk someone else leh, I don't want! I also not talented, not handsome, not clever, not sexy, not rich. Just go away, before I say the F-word. Or maybe I can use my Helpline! ;D Helpline is always readily lending a helping hand in this stalker issue. He's helpful 'cos he's Helpline afterall. So, here's to Mr Stalker Wannabe: Go suck your own ass! This is the second last straw, after the last straw, I'll just have to go take somemore from the haystack. (I can't believe I'm still joking) I'm already the nicest, even Helpline's a little pissed at you, as well as Sponser. And normally, I would have already ripped your head apart and fed it's contents to the dogs, if not for my sanity. So, heed my advice and stalk somebody else, if not, Mount Olas will erupt yet once again, and engulf the world in volcanic ash and soot for one whole year. Please stop stalking me, for the sake of mankind.
Angry, OLASD: P.S. you're nothing more than a pesky little imp, dwarf. |
