如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
is it that difficult?
Wednesday, November 26, 2008/ 10:06 AM
At dinnertime, I asked my dad for permission to visit my granddad I never knew existed in the hopsital. He said no, stating the fact that my granddad wasn't a man of honour and that he shirked his responsibility of bringing up my mom and her two other siblings. I can't possibly deny the truth, but afterall, he's still my granddad right? Okay, so what if he was a monster, maybe he's changed. And puh-lease, I want to talk to him... Seriously, note this, he vanished into one of Singapore's small dwellings, which we didn't know where, shows up 14 years later, at a hopsital with a stroke. OMG la, and it's not like he can run off anytime. What I'm trying to say is, that I should visit him when I've got the chance! And my paternal granddad died 'cos my father was too lazy to pay him a visit (by the way, both my grannies are divorcees), old my paternal granddad died of liver failure, and was ROTTING in his own house. Neighbours were alarmed by the pungent odour that was masking the whole block, and phoned the police. And that was three days after my father mad up his mind on not visiting him. So, one less granddad to talk to. Point is, that I should sneak in to Changi Hospital and visit him, after getting his ward number out from my mom and the lying to her that I've gotta catch a movie with some random person. That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. OH yeah, according to my mother, my granddad wants to see me, actual conversation between mom and granddad, "Your Ah Boy leh?", "Huh?! What Ah Boy?", "Noh, that one, the baby baby one!" HAHA, that's so touching, to believe that a wife-beater and a scroundrel could remembera freak like me, HAHA! I shall be off to choir around now!
Always, OLAS;D |
