如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
I took this from Jean.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008/ 10:36 AM
1. Name a friend from A to Z.
A ; Alvina B ; Belvin (York Hao) C ; Caroline D ; Dejun E ; Esther F ; Fiona G ; Gwen (Jianing) H ; Ho Leslie I ; Ivy Liew J ; Junheng K ; Keke Da-jie L ; Lynette M ; Melvin N ; Narissa O ; Or Gabriel P ; Pang Zhenyong Q ; R ; Renee S ; Stuart T ; Tengyong U ; Unique V ; Vicki W ; Weili X ; Xiaoqi Y ; Yonghan Z ; Zariel 2.How many siblings does A have? (Alvina) Hhhm, one. Clarence Aw. 3. What does B sms you about? (Belvin) We don't sms each other... and he HATES me! :D 4. What is C’s nickname? (Caroline) Banana, Nana, Carolan? 5. How did you get to know D? (Dejun) He disturbs me from the day that I was born? He's my cousin! 6. How desperate is E? (Esther) Desperate for? Not at all, I guess! 7. How much older/younger is F than you? (Fiona) Hhhm, 4/5 years older? 8. Do you think you'll fall in love with G? (Gwen) Nopes, she has a lover already and she's too nice a friend to be a lover! 9.Are H and I together? (Ho Leslie & Ivy Liew) They don't even know each other, come on! 10. What happens if J suddenly turns into your enemy? (Junheng) I don't know? Beats me. I wonder what I'll do! 11. Under what conditions will K and L get married? (Keke Da-jie & Lynette) No way dudes! Da-jie's a geisha! Lynette's attached to Hamilton, Jonas Brothers and Zac Efron! 12. How many people you know with M’s name? (Melvin) 2. Melvin Pillay and Melvin the Junior! 13. Do you enjoy talking on the phone with N? (Narissa) I guess she's all right, but I'll be risking the world to talk to her face to face, she's too wild for a girl! 14. Do you think O knows P? (Or Gabriel and Pang Zhenyong) Duh? 206 one leh! ;D 15. How geeky is Q? (____) Non-existant. 16. Is R very popular? (Renee) Not sure, we lost touch. 17. What happens if S likes you? (Stuart) Aiyoh, it'll never happen in a million years, over ten lifetimes! Impossible! ;D 18. Is T a very random person? (Tengyong) Random? Not really, just changes the topic slightly. 19. How are U and V related? (Unique & Vicki) Senior, junior. 20. Do you take W as anything else other than a friend? (Weili) Wierdly, no. Just a nice nice friend! ;D 21. When was the last time you met up with X? (Xiaoqi) Last Wednesday with Ivy Liew! ;DD 22. Are Y and Z enemies?(Yonghan & Zariel) They don't know one another! ;D 23. Of A to Z which do you love most and will give love? I love 'em all equally. Maybe not. Hhhm, if I were to choose (as friends only right?) Alvina, Caroline, Esther, Fiona, Ho Leslie, Ivy Liew, Lynette, Narissa, Vicki, Xiaoqi, Yonghan, Zariel! 24. Have you ever loved and confessed to anyone from A to Z? All those in Question 23. ;D CREDITS:JEAN |
