如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
grrr.
Monday, November 10, 2008/ 10:23 AM
my throat's dead. feels raw, but i still can speak, as per normal. hahas, still going to lunch with sharon later though. hahaw, you old Grandmama! the sky's pouring... and it's freezing. seriously. oh, did i mention about the bouts of mucus that keeps pouring down from my nose, and it keeps imitating Niagara Falls... irritating. i hate this. why does this happen to me? D: i hope i'm well enough to like go to liren's party tomorrow, plus watch the Quantum of Solace with my family. throat's died on meeee. hhhm, i beat i look super dead now. and have i mentioned that my momma's not going to work from today through to thursday. wow. she needs a break man. good luck to her for her exam on some business thing later! hhhm, Happy Birthday to Sister, you're gonna 8 already yah? ;D on the day Rihanna's (!!!) coming to town, will be 'ma sister's birthday (13th November, if you don't already know. it's Rihanna, darlings, how could you?) . asked my mother directly, and i can't go. but hey, it's all rights, there'll be a next time right? and there's still leona lewis! ;DD
Disturbia, OLAS;D P.S. tryin' to maintain, but i'm strugglin' |
