如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
alright, lads
Saturday, November 1, 2008/ 2:43 PM
hhhm, while walking to the bus stop to catch a bus home after tuition, i saw this little pushcart thing that has 14 on it. i was admiring how pretty 14 looks, then PAM! i saw my cousin with her boyfriend. she has bad taste, unfortunately ;x but that's kinda beside the point. so, i was waving to her frantically, 'cos she didn't recognise me, and she was like "oh, that's my cousin" to her boyfriend. like what the hell. shouldn't have waved to her D: but, well, it's good to keep certain relations going. hehe! alamak. damn sad about my results? D: but not for the comments the comments. but for once in my 8 years of schooling, my form teacher wrote the first, damned, true thing about me! here goes,
Nicholas communicates well with his peers and is sensitive to their feelings. A student with potential, he can achieve better results with focused and continued efforts. haha! hysterical! my class position is like 18/32, which is super duper lousy? D: ah, will have to improve next year, afterall, I used to be 31/192 in the whole level (at sec one) D: i'm plain lousy! ;D and i'm gonna find a vacation job, i guess, so bored to rot at home. and just so you know, rotting at home is the understatement of the year! D: darnit. no one wants to go out with me anymore, not that i'm popular to start with. When i become popular, the demons in hell would be able to sell frozen ice-cream on pushcarts! in other words, i willlll never, ever become popular. and you already know that yah? so with no more outings whatsoever, and only choir practices left to attend, which are fast becoming a chore, i guess i'll just find a job. but i'll probably be rejected. but i still have WYCF and The Marathon to run. but i'm nice and completed math, and chemistry homework! good luck to me! ;DD party time, OLAS;D P.S. Happy Halloween, only Halloween's yesterday! |
