如燕
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | LIKETHESWALLOW. |
思念如燕它飞舞舌尖
若是真爱配尝几分苦甜
意念婆娑时间里推磨
追随到何处才结果
燕如针线在青空缝编
几幅女红将以泪缀点
誓言斑驳情雾只是经过
风雨中且让我盈步婀娜
![]() | I am OLAS, formally known as Nicholas Wong. I love singing, running, and well, eating. And also shopping at the expense of others! I read magazines to pass time, and also, I do wacky stuff. Like creeping others out without knowing it, I dislike being kept in the dark and I'm easily irritated. Currently: Waiting in anticipation for the class postings :D |
Further Description of myself: I truly think my mother's preggers. First, my granny's monitoring her progressively increasing appetite, and second, her cravings for freshly cut fruit. I wish the stork arrives. Soon enough.
NO
Thursday, October 30, 2008/ 9:52 AM
DAMNIT. I neeeed to go out. I need the thrill of adventure, the rush of andrenaline. NO! I'm so gonna go out, i guess. DAMNIT. I neeeed to exercise! I'm going to die. I can feel it. Oh no! Anyone wants to eat Roti Prata @ Jalan Kayu? ;DD No? You don't know what you're missing out on!
NEWSFLASH! Ms Joan Chia's gonna become a choir teacher-in-charge! but most probably, she's replacing Mrs Khor. D: Mrs Khor, we love you, and you'll always have a place in our hearts! Here's to a happy retirement, Yours Truly, OLAS;D |
